Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who's coming to Worshipfest Greenville this Saturday?!

Hey Chilhood!

The following are thoughts, prayers, journal entries, etc. since I left the Farm. Know that I miss and love each of you.

-On Sunday, August 1, 2010 I felt like I was in mourning. Especially since it was a gloomy, rainy day in Sophia. Missed you guys.

-Training at the Greensboro Pregnancy Care Center with MK: a lot to learn, but the Lord is amazing and has made me capable. Work starts this coming Monday, August 23!

-The movie Inception is insane. So so so good. What is your reality?

-You must subscribe to the Bethel Church i-tunes podcasts. These sermons--mostly Bill Johnson--will change your life. Listened to the sermon entitled "Transformation Series Really Saved" on 6/28/10. Listen, we are DEAD TO SIN. ALIVE IN CHRIST. Whoa. Say it out loud. Several times. Do you believe it?

-Laura Hackett's new album (from IHOP-KC) is the bomb.com!

-GRAHAM COOKE IS GOING TO BE IN HIGH POINT this September 10-12 for a conference!!! Who's going with me!? P.S. Who's finished the book? I'm halfway through. I try to read it every morning. This morning in the book, Graham dropped this nugget into my heart: I DO NOT LIVE IN MY CIRCUMSTANCES. I LIVE IN CHRIST.

-I bought a car today. Oh praise Him! 2007 silver Honda Accord. Whodathunk buying a car would be so overwhelming. Had a slight meltdown. It was necessary. And then the Lord worked everything out. He always does that.

-Whenever I mess up, sin, forget who I am, whatever...I say to myself Hebrews 4:16. "Erin, take the mercy! Accept the help!" Man, we really really need Him. We really do.

-Josif Walters did a perfect re-enactment of Papa Ken singing last night (Anyone remember "There's a place...in my heart..."?) and it was the funniest thing I saw all week. It made me laugh and think fondly of Papa Ken time with all yall. Bless.

-There's going to be a Chilhood Reunion this Saturday night at Worshipfest Greenville b/c Johnny's leading worship there. Who's in!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment